If you are reading this, you probably have a unique story, talent, or idea that you want to share. If you want to use your words to change the world in a positive way, there is no better time than now to write and publish your book.
Whether you want to write for your mind, your heart, your wallet or for the betterment of humankind, enjoy the journey that you are about to begin, because it can be incredibly exciting and rewarding!
Read this book if you want to know the most intuitive way to self-publish your book.
This book will give you the tips, tools, checklists, and templates to help make your self-publishing journey easier and better.
You will learn:
– The advantages and disadvantages of self-publishing
– Whether self-publishing is right for you
– The seven steps to publish your book
– The best practices on editing, cover design, formatting, and pricing
– How to avoid costly mistakes
– Where to get help and what tools to use
– Self-publishing costs and how to save money
– How much and when you get paid