- Who are you? What do you do?
I’m an indie author who publishes whatever random crazy ideas come into her head.
- What is your writing process? Do you follow a regular routine?
I get an idea, make an outline, and WRITE!
- What are the most important elements of good writing? According to you, what tools are must-haves for writers?
You have to be very careful to check spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- What motivates you to write?
When an Idea comes into my head, I have to get it down on paper.
- Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? If so, what do you do about it?
I do suffer from writer’s block on occasion. I take a few days off to clear my head and then hope good ideas return!
- Do you have any advice for other writers?
Don’t EVER give up and don’t let bad reviews get you down.
- What is the message in your book? What are your readers’ reactions to it?
Life has a happily ever after…make sure to laugh along the way.
- Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that it’s okay to let my mind wander and see where it takes me.
- What are your current/future projects?
Too many to list. So many ideas…so little time.
- What book(s)/author(s) have influenced your life and writing?
Stephen King, J K Rowling, Dean Koontz, and so many more!
- Is there any other information you want to share?
Thanks for giving my stories a chance!